Does Rosalia have a Boyfriend

 

This is the follow up of the Rauw and Rosalia post. If you did not remember or did not read it, Rauw and Rosalia broke up. This was about three to four months ago. Well people are saying that she got over him. Supposedly she has a new boyfriend. His name is Jeremy Allen he is best known for the show Shameless from Netflix. Jeremy is going through a divorce. His ex-wife is Addidon Timilin which they have two girls together. They were since eating and in the cinema. Paparazzi took pictures of them together. I will let some pictures of them down below. Thank you visiting my blog.



Chicas Cosmo. (2023, October 31). ALERTA DE NUEVA PAREJA ROSALIA y FAMOSO ACTOR DE HOLLYWOOD SE VUELVEN TENDENCIA EN LAS REDES SOCIAL [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKnW56Pbf1s

Caliente, L. B. (2023, November 6). Jeremy Allen White, ¿el nuevo amor de Rosalía? La Bola Caliente. https://labolacaliente.com/jeremy-allen-white-el-nuevo-amor-de-rosalia/

Jerem






Comments

  1. Hi, I didn't know about all this information. I your last post about Rosalia and Rauw Alejandro I learned all this because of your last post. I really love this type of content that you post here. I am really sad about the whole situation and all his family. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is some interesting content. I did not know about this tea of Rosalia having a new boyfriend. I really thought that Rosalia was going to get back together with Raw Alejandro and especially after the song he dedicated to her. This is very unfortunate I really liked them together. Thank you for always updating me on the tea Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Campain Launched by Bad Bunny and Kendall Jenner.🤩🙀

Introduction about the blog: